- cooking class with dinner
- 1pm till 6pm
- 4 course dinner starts at 6.30pm
Any questions? The Fürstenhof team is always available for you on the phone number +49 (871) 9255-0 or by e-mail email@example.com
A romantic location
Tip for your short break in Landshut
"Sweetheart today I surprise you"
pure romance experience in medieval streets. A hint of the south felt while strolling through Landshuts colorful old town ...
Arrival possible between Monday and Saturday:
- Welcome drink at the reception.
- In your lovely decorated room you will find some sweet and tasty finger food an a small bottle of champaign (0,375 l).
- Now it's time for a stroll. Discover the amazing old town of Landshut and see many of the original historic locations of the famous "landshut wedding 1475".
- In the eveneing with candle light our chef will spoil you with an excellent 4 course gourmet menu.
- Overnight stay in your love nest.
- In the morning we serve you a private breakfast in our cozy corner.
We are pleased to welcome you in lovely landshut!
160 € per person including all services mentioned above.
Romantik Hotel & Restaurant
Fürstenhof Landshut e.K.
Simone und André Greul
Stethaimer Straße 3
84034 Landshut, Deutschland
Tel.:+49 (0)8 71/92 55-0
Fax:+49 (0)8 71/92 55-44
Restaurant opening hours:
Tu. till Sa. 6.30pm-9.30pm
and till 10pm with our small menu
Sunday and Monday closed
Closed for holidays:
2 weeks in January and 2 weeks in August